Friday, June 25, 2010

Pea Shooter to the Rescue

Looking for a job is frustrating. Sometimes, when I watch tv, eat lunch or take a nap... my mind just get clouded with thoughts of my job hunting, my frustrations and disappointments... It just eats up my energy... The uncertainty, questions like "what if I still don't have a job after 2 months...or 6 months...1 year...never"...

It's hard...really.

So, as a diversion... I resort to the Pea Shooter... I play Plants vs Zombies. In this game, I simulate success in a way. Frustrations never... In this game, especially in the survival game, I fail but I know what to do next... and I have endless opportunities to make up for mistakes... In interviews and job application, it's hard to make a mistake because you'll be loosing a precious job opportunity...

So, this is a nice break for me...Thanks Pea Shooter!



P.S. I don't play it in long hours çoz I still say it's a waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment