Wednesday, June 30, 2010

We get Better, or Not

Throw yourself in the water and you'll learn to swim...or drown.

No one really knows job hunting better than the ones doing it.  Learning to do the task is not really optional, it's given.  When you walk out from a disastrous job interview, you curse yourself...Why did I say that?, I normally tell myself.  That's a pretty hard question, why I haven't thought an answer for that?

I would be lying if I say that reading some interview questions and preparing scares me more. Everytime I come across difficult questions, I focus my attention to them. Will my interview be really this difficult?  

The scary part of the job hunting process is that, while you get better at this, your options really gets slimmer. Or you'll think that you might want to give up, but fact is you can't. We need the job. You think you'll drown but you can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment