Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bone of Contention

A difficult plight.

I want to read blogs that are real.  Many people use blog these days to increase traffic, gain some publicity and sell... sell stuffs, advertise and make money.  I want to do that too, make money through blogging.

But as a reader I want to read blogs that are real.  I want to learn and find out the real experiences of others, specially with those that I could relate to.

As a blogger, I want to share everything.  All my experiences especially those that others could learn from.  Mistakes, embarrassments, the NO-nos...based from experiences... in short, self-incriminating ones. Therefore, it's understandable if I don't want to reveal myself so that I could be more open.

And therefore, I could not advertise myself as myself.  So, I could not adverstise my link to my friends and family.

It's hard to reach out when I'm hiding myself for me to reveal more.

No comments:

Post a Comment