Monday, July 12, 2010

Not Again

This is yet another sad day for me.  I just failed my exam for Software Test Engineer.  Actually, I like the Software Developer position but I thought that I would not qualify for that.  My plan is to settle as Software Test Engineer while taking classes or self-studying on how to program using Java, Perl, C++ etc. I have a C++ class in College but I think the exam for the Software Developer position is in Java (as what I've read from the forums).

I also took an exam at >> another company and fortunately, this time, I passed the exam.  However, I left because I thought I failed the exam. They called me up over the phone to inform me that I passed and they scheduled me for an interview. But they texted me later that day and informed me that the interviewers will not be available  and they will just contact me to reschedule the exam.  I haven't got a call until now.

Today, I was left with one option.  I should not call this an option.  But at least, there's still a splinter that keeps my hopes burning.  Last week, there wasn't any.  Nowhere to start, nowhere to go. It's one of the most difficult times during job hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment