Sunday, July 11, 2010

Supply and Demand

So, I'm waiting for the results of the two job applications I had last week.  I tried not to think about it so I begin searching the internet for more job openings.

I found out that the more companies I apply to, the more confident I become and the less weight I put on each company.  I don't anymore feel that "this is my last chance".  But rather, "this is their last chance" of getting a potentially good employee such as me.


At this stage, any source of confidence I could use is valuable as I'm  loosing hope day by day.  But what I found out today is simple, companies create a value for themselves by getting as many people as possible to apply to them.  You create your value by applying to as many companies as possible. If you think there's other chances of getting a job, then you will not desparate in your application to one company.

No comments:

Post a Comment