Friday, July 16, 2010

Business Plan

While I'm hunting for jobs, a part of me is thinking about business.

I'm going to save enough then quit to put up a business.  Well, I'm thinking of selling some cloth(tela) in the Province.  I just want make some things accessible in the province.  How I hate myself for not being business savvy. I have designed some t-shirts before that I was not able to sell.  I got bankrupted because I've got nowhere to put the manufactured goods.

Now, I'm at it again.  Someday, I will run a business and be happy with what I'm doing.  Which lead me to think, why should I wait for someday to come before being happy with what I'm doing.  That's why I try to remind myself everyday, to appreciate and count the blessing that I have each day.

Business. business.

No comments:

Post a Comment