Friday, July 16, 2010

It's Raining

It's raining and it's cold.

   I love the rain.  Back in College, I love taking exams when it's raining. Maybe because I feel the comfort of being inside a safe place while aware of the chaos brought by rain outside. I feel that class lectures are informal when it's raining, I'm at ease and would not take lectures seriously.

Here's my poem about rain,


   I sat on the window, my chin clinging on the edges of my arms
I'm looking upon the details of this picture I'm painting in my head
My eyes see the gray clouds, the houses and streets washed in monochrome
My ears hear the faint dab of color blue, and sparkling white of water flowing, 
and black like gloomy alleys, cold and damp
My heart hears the laughter, sees glimpse of youth and innocence.
Oh what an intricate piece it is, 
The rain and the life, inside the frame of this window where I sat.



So what dou you think? haha...As a disclaimer, I'll get ahead of you in saying...
"Oh talent, where art thou?".

Just be patient okey. Keep reading. I'll get better at this, I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment