Saturday, July 17, 2010

Must See


      My sister gave us a treat and took us to Trinoma today to see a movie.  While on queue, we were choosing between Twilight, Sorcerer's Apprentice and Inception.   Since no one is deciding, I chose the last option... Inception... and I was not disappointed.

      My expectations on the movie are low to start with. The movie surpassed it by three levels.  This is surely a must see movie. It's deep, abstract, complicated, a maze of twists and turns. The special effects are great, and the actors are really good (this is expected).  There were only few times that I heard people laugh, so it's not a cheesy nor a funny movie.  It's a movie that would make you think, speculate, and urges you to go back to latter scenes and understand the story.  People actually gave an applause at the end of the movie. How many times do people do that in a movie? I really love it.

      Now that I've set your expectations, you're not gonna love it as much as I do. haha. But at least you know what movie to spend your 170 pesos and 2.5 hours.  Have a nice day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment