Sunday, July 11, 2010

Loss of Nothing

 When I have extra money, I realized, that my "essentials" takes on a different form. Suddenly, things I previously don't care about matters.

One thing I realized, even though I got all the things I needed, I think that I should have more, not entirely for personal satisfaction but in achieving my full potential.  I will not argue against the importance of traveling in expanding one's horizons but should I really include it in my "essentials".  How about continuing education and taking classes? I will not totally disagree with it, but is it also an essential?

My point is, there are a lot of forces that tell us what are the things that should matter.  I believe that there should only be few.  Sometimes, people think they are missing out on a lot of things.  It's an imaginary loss, a loss of nothing if I may say.

No comments:

Post a Comment