Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Slowly cominng to a Halt

Today, I've not done anything.  I've viewed a lot of clips on youtube...those that say...Don't give up... 20 secrets to keep you going...Some, I think are really inspiring.

Amidst the many different quiotes, one got stuck in my mind.
"From your vulnerabilities comes your strength" by Sigmund Freud

I kept on finding some explanations on this. Probably, psychological theories from which it was referenced but to no avail.   I'll get back on this quote some other time.

 All those quotes helped and inspired me...a lot. But because of that feeling of being inspired, being elated, like some kind of addictive drug, I kept looking for more inspiring video clips.  I just wasted my whole day to be inspired. 

In the end, it all comes down to accepting that the situation is difficult and you should have the resolve in getting yourself out of this rut.

No comments:

Post a Comment